Fields of Gold
It's a heavy smell, a heavy woody smell.
Like biting into a fresh juicy mushroom, lush and fresh.
Shafts of light piercing through the leaves high above.
Dewdrops shining like jewels in the moss.
Glimpses of small creatures scuttling about in the undergrowth.
Insects of all shapes and sizes hovering around like drones.
The babbling of a creek's long journey to the sea.
Peaceful lazy days in the rainforest.
Adelaide Botanic Garden
Recipe for Dave
1. 25 KG Of fat.
2. 2 KG Of slob.
3. 5 KG Good guy stuff.
4. 1 Slab of beer.
5. 3 Heaped teaspoons of lithium.
6. 1 Cup of ”stressed out".
1. Melt the fat in a large pot.
2. Add the slob and the good guy stuff, along with the lithium, beer & ”stressed out”. Mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into a large number “2” Dave mould and weld on the lid. Bake in a hot oven for around 4 days.
4. Remove the mould from the oven and allow to cool for 2 days.
5. When cool crack the mould open with a large hammer and a cold chisel.
“Stand back anything can happen!!”
Around the Wharves
From the back streets